MaGiCoRe Music Blog

∞nce upon a time...

Friday, April 16, 2010

ROBO! ROBOTICA - SPRING CLEANING MUSIC: Vol 1

ROBO! Robotica Net Releases Presents: “SPRING CLEANING MUSIC VOLUME ONE”

Catalog Number: RR.30

"This is the first installment of what will become a annual compilation and let me say volume one is totally banging. Spring Cleaning Music started as just a thought and quickly became reality. This thing really got moving really fast and the lineup just kept getting better. We kept pushing back the release date to give some extra time to have tracks finished and whatnot. Plus when ever does a deadline actually get met at the right time? I want to thank Taylor and Katie for helping out with the cover and RR logo, they went out of their way to help me out and all for free, much love to you both. I also want to thank each and every person who is taking part on this compilation. Thanks for jumping on board and sending me tracks that just demand to be listened to over and over. This compilation has taken alot of sleep away from me and im sure it will keep me up even after its uploaded. This album has totally exceeded my expectations and it makes the future of ROBO! Robotica look really good. This is the official re-launch of the label even though I have been posting albums as of late. This is the Re-Grand Opening I guess you can say. In the past few months we have had way over a thousand downloads on the site and that is really good seeing as the main promotion was done mostly on twitter. So with this I leave you a hour and 30 minutes worth of ear pleasing tracks that will get your blood flowing once again. And one more BIG thank you to all of you for downloading this album and everything else on out catalog. Please continue visiting our site and fill up your hard drives with all the great music we have for download. And remember it is all for FREE! -RR!"
- Phil from A Beautiful Lotus

Artwork By:

Taylor Shechet – TaylorShechet@gmail.com

Katie Broad – ChaoticChadaver@hotmail.com

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment