MaGiCoRe Music Blog

∞nce upon a time...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Gnaw Their Tongues - "My Womb Is Barren"


I could write about the man behind Gnaw Their Tongues for quite a long while. I won't, though. I'll keep it simple, because simply put - you need to hear everything this guy has had a hand in. His name is Mories and he is the main man behind Gnaw Their Tongues, Aderlating, De Magia Verterum, and many other things. Everything is evil and dark, most of it operating in some niche corner of the black metal world. I'll start you off with the nearly 4 year old but still painfully relevant freely downloadable "My Womb Is Barren" EP from 2008, with hopes that you will put forth your dollar for the rest of  his works. Remastered and re-released materials are sprouting up among underground labels, and you can get most of his output digitally on his Bandcamp page.

Gnaw Their Tongues - "My Womb Is Barren"

- DCKR

No comments:

Post a Comment